Kinh nghiệm: Từ 5 - 6 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 người
● Ability to own one or more modules of the project.
● Abide by all the project and company guidelines and standards and to ensure that even the
team members are doing so.
● It’s important to be firm but equally fair too. Admitting your mistakes is also equally important.
● Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
● Mentor junior team members
● Maintain high team morale.
● In order to lead the team successfully it is important to set targets and expectations for the
● Fulfilling all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables.
● Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
● Accurate time accounting and reporting of your own work.
● Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of
influence and report the same to the reporting manager.
● Pay high attention to detail in all work.
● Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables Contribute to the company knowledge base
and process improvements.
● Share the success and failures with the team.
● Conduct system wide requirement analysis.
● Conduct module level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system.
● Will work under the guidance of the CTO.
● Thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design.
● Develop detailed design.
● To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the
● Conduct peer reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback
● Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports.
● Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components developed by self and
others as per the requirements and detailed design.
● Conduct configuration and term management of own work.
● Assist Project PO in project coordination.
● Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager
● Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
● Tech Lead should inspire all the other team members, a Lead who is looked upon by all the
● An inspiring working environment in which together we create the IT future products.
● A driven team and dynamic career opportunities help you to develop both personally and
● Flat Organization Structure: You get to work in an open climate, close to decision-makers
and with the possibility of making a difference
● Agile Methodologies Framework: You will find constant collaboration and working in
● Open and Productive 'Homebased': All you need to relax right in the office includes a bar,
PlayStation, massage chairs, billiards
● Good Life Balance: Extra health care insurance ‘NALS CARE,’ flexible working hours, English
classes, Yoga classes, Sexy dance...
● Fun At Work: Open Talk, Team Building, Company Trip, Sea game, and other activities.
● Rising and Competitive Income.
● 20 days annual leave.
● Performance bonus at the end of the year & Check-point at least twice a year.
● Working time: Monday - Friday (8.00AM - 11.30AM, 1.00PM - 5.30PM).
● Proven experience (>5 years) in software development with hands-on experience in
designing, developing, testing and deploying enterprise, large scale applications.
● Previous strong experience in leading a team.
● Ready to put your hands on to solve the problem.
● Have a thorough understanding and appreciation for the Agile values and principles.
● Comfortable around people, strong ability to negotiate, influence and provide feedback.
● Well versed with design patterns, and proficiency in a wide range of technologies both
backend and frontend.
● Deep understanding of SDLC and experience in Agile delivery practices.
● Strong understanding of API and API gateway development
● Strong understanding of microservices architecture, patterns and operations.
● Strongly skilled in SQL databases & NoSQL.
● Experienced in developing and configuring cloud based application (one of AWS, Azure,
Google Cloud, etc. ) is a plus.
● Fast research on new technologies, 3rd party services
● Have a good knowledge of CI/CD
PREFER IF CANDIDATES HAVE
● Agile Certification
● PMI Certification
● PMP Certification (optional)
Đăng nhập để xem đầy đủ thông tin nộp hồ sơ.