Kinh nghiệm: Từ 3 - 4 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Số lượng cần tuyển: 3 người
We are looking for Ruby Developers to join our engineering team. You will be responsible for building
API interfaces, your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and
maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests
from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your
co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is
necessary as well.
● Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
● Produce detailed specifications.
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong
optimization and functionality.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Follow industry best practices.
● Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
● An inspiring working environment in which together we create the IT future products.
● A driven team and dynamic career opportunities help you to develop both personally and
● Flat Organization Structure: You get to work in an open climate, close to decision-makers
and with the possibility of making a difference
● Agile Methodologies Framework: You will find constant collaboration and working in
● Open and Productive 'Homebased': All you need to relax right in the office includes a bar,
PlayStation, massage chairs, billiards
● Good Life Balance: Extra health care insurance ‘NALS CARE,’ flexible working hours, English
classes, Yoga classes, Sexy dance...
● Fun At Work: Open Talk, Team Building, Company Trip, Sea game, and other activities.
● Rising and Competitive Income.
● 20 days annual leave
● Performance bonus at the end of the year & Check-point at least twice a year.
● Working time: Monday - Friday (8.00AM - 11.30AM, 1.00PM - 5.30PM).
Proven 3+ years work experience as an web developer
● Excellent knowledge of back-end web development, especially in Ruby on Rails framework.
● Solid knowledge of OOP, MVC model, ORM, RESTful API and design patterns.
● Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis.
● Familiarity with Rspec or various testing tools is a plus.
and CSS3. Having experience with ReactJS/VueJS/AngularJS is a plus.
● Some experience with search engines (Elasticsearch) is a plus.
● Troubleshooting, debugging, optimizing performance.
● Knowledge of AWS, Docker and Infrastructure, Deployment, CI/CD.
● Able to apply good security practices.
Đăng nhập để xem đầy đủ thông tin nộp hồ sơ.