Kinh nghiệm: Từ 2 - 3 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Số lượng cần tuyển: 4 người
NAL Solutions is looking for a Product Owner/Business Analyst who can help us create World-class
SaaS applications for our growing customer base. Reporting directly to customers, you’ll be working
as a part of our agile team, translating business requirements into application wireframes, writing
epics and stories, producing mockups in collaboration with our UX designers, and generally making
sure we deliver the right solutions to our customers.
Here you can find us as an open, self-management working environment where our employees find
happiness in their career path. You will have ample opportunities to get involved with the full
spectrum of product management activities including roadmap planning, customer validation,
product usage analysis, etc.
● Owning a product/product line, developing and maintaining product vision and strategies to
● Create Inception Deck to align all stakeholders and development team's members.
● Explain to the development team about the product's market & users.
● Creates the Persona and Product Roadmap.
● Creates the User Story and defines the minimum viable product (MVP).
● Manage Product Backlog (create & list requirements).
● Prioritize requirements based on their values and maximize those values.
● Make the plan for release on each time-box (iteration).
● Perform user acceptance testing.
● Encourage the development team to improve development productivity and quality.
● Work closely with the development team to make sure that product backlogs are understood
correctly, and make adjustments in time if needed.
● Work with the designer to create UI/UX flow.
● Communicate with business stakeholders.
● Help to build a successful and healthy team.
● An inspiring working environment in which together we create the IT future products.
● A driven team and dynamic career opportunities help you to develop both personally and
● Flat Organization Structure: You get to work in an open climate, close to decision-makers
and with the possibility of making a difference
● Agile Methodologies Framework: You will find constant collaboration and working in
● Open and Productive 'Homebased': All you need to relax right in the office includes a bar,
PlayStation, massage chairs, billiards
● Good Life Balance: Extra health care insurance ‘NALS CARE,’ flexible working hours, English
classes, Yoga classes, Sexy dance...
● Fun At Work: Open Talk, Team Building, Company Trip, Sea game, and other activities.
● Rising and Competitive Income.
● 20 days annual leave.
● Performance bonus at the end of the year & Check-point at least twice a year.
● Working time: Monday - Friday (8.00AM - 11.30AM, 1.00PM - 5.30PM).
The right person with the ability and desire to produce great software in a flexible and fast-growing
organization is most important to us. However, a successful candidate will likely have much of the
● Have a bachelor’s degree in business administration/ Marketing or practical experience in
● Scrum Product Owner/Business Analyst certification.
● Strong understanding of agile methodologies and the Scrum process in particular.
● Highly proficient in spoken and written English or Japanese skills.
● Strong analytical skills to think through complex scenarios and create simplicity out of
● Audience-aware communication skills that enable you to have technical discussions with
developers as well as discussions with end-users who are not technically savvy.
● Familiarity with UI, UX principles and best practices.
A few ways to stand out...
● Previous experience in a SaaS environment.
● Software development experience or insights.
● Humble confidence - a passion for good software, but with the ability to compromise and
understand that perfect is the enemy of good.
Đăng nhập để xem đầy đủ thông tin nộp hồ sơ.