Kinh nghiệm: Từ 2 - 3 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Số lượng cần tuyển: 3 người
We are looking for passionate qualities to join our process team. You will be responsible for quality
assurance of all projects, assistance and auditing the process compliance, detect risk/issue in a
timely manner and raise it to a related person.
● Audit the process compliance of various projects in accordance with defined Quality Process
○ Consult and guide project teams in defining/developing processes, procedure,
guideline, templates, and checklist.
○ Provide training and guidance to project members in process implementation.
○ Report the non-conformity, issues or detected defects in process compliance
audit/product review, follow and track correction plan till closure.
● Audit the products/services developed or delivered by NAL Solution to ensure their
fit-for-purpose and satisfaction of organization requirements in accordance with management
system such as:
○ Conduct final inspection for deliverables based on defined final inspection checklist.
○ Report the issues or detected defects in product verification to higher levels of PQA
and PMO, follow and track correction plans till closure.
○ Make the 'Pass/Fail' judgment after reviewing final inspection for the quality of
● Establish measurement & analysis system to measure performance of projects including
'Specify measurement & analysis objectives'.
● Provide the On-job training for Junior PQA.
● An inspiring working environment in which together we create the IT future products.
● A driven team and dynamic career opportunities help you to develop both personally and
● Flat Organization Structure: You get to work in an open climate, close to decision-makers
and with the possibility of making a difference
● Agile Methodologies Framework: You will find constant collaboration and working in
● Open and Productive 'Homebased': All you need to relax right in the office includes a bar,
PlayStation, massage chairs, billiards
● Good Life Balance: Extra health care insurance ‘NALS CARE,’ flexible working hours, English
classes, Yoga classes, Sexy dance...
● Fun At Work: Open Talk, Team Building, Company Trip, Sea game, and other activities.
● Rising and Competitive Income.
● 20 days annual leave.
● Performance bonus at the end of the year & Check-point at least twice a year.
● Working time: Monday - Friday (8.00AM - 11.30AM, 1.00PM - 5.30PM).
● Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or Quality Management or Process Management
● Have a good Quality mindset
● Have at least 02 year of experience in Process Quality Assurance
● Be competent in reading guidelines and making reports in English
● Knowledge of ISO, CMMI and other quality frameworks
● Experience in Agile/SCRUM is preferred
● Good at Japanese is a bonus point
● Very careful and Detail-oriented
● Problem-solving skill and Communication skill, team work, be able to communicate
coherently and persuasively
● Flexible and Patience, be able to work in different contexts
● High Sense of responsibility, can work under pressure
● Experience working with Japanese customers.
Đăng nhập để xem đầy đủ thông tin nộp hồ sơ.