Kinh nghiệm: Từ 3 - 4 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 người
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
● Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development
● Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Design and implementation of low latency, high availability, and performant application
Integration of data storage solutions and creating database schemas that represent and
support business processes.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● An inspiring working environment in which together we create the IT future products.
● A driven team and dynamic career opportunities help you to develop both personally and
● Flat Organization Structure: You get to work in an open climate, close to decision-makers
and with the possibility of making a difference
● Agile Methodologies Framework: You will find constant collaboration and working in
● Open and Productive 'Homebased': All you need to relax right in the office includes a bar,
PlayStation, massage chairs, billiards
● Good Life Balance: Extra health care insurance ‘NALS CARE,’ flexible working hours, English
classes, Yoga classes, Sexy dance...
● Fun At Work: Open Talk, Team Building, Company Trip, Sea game, and other activities.
● Rising and Competitive Income.
● 20 days annual leave.
● Performance bonus at the end of the year & Check-point at least twice a year.
● Working time: Monday - Friday (8.00AM - 11.30AM, 1.00PM - 5.30PM).
Proven 3+ years object-oriented Java development experience
● Java/J2EE, Spring boot and Spring Cloud framework, with a good knowledge of its
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and principles of development (e.g.
SOLID, DRY, KISS...).
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (e.g. creational, structural, behavioral,
container vs presentational components...).
● Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
● Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
● Familiarity with concepts of MVC, SOAP and/or RESTful.
● Proficiency with SQL or MongoDB.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests such as Mockito, Junit.
● Have knowledge in Micro service architecture.
Đăng nhập để xem đầy đủ thông tin nộp hồ sơ.