Kinh nghiệm: Từ 1 - 2 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 người
● Building Flutter applications with Dart.
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Ensure that every application undergoes testing for usability, robustness, and general
● Working with Product Owner to convert business requirements into technical designs.
● Communicating directly with the clients via chat and video calls to perform day-to-day work.
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
● Learning new languages and frameworks to improve yourself and stay current in an
● An inspiring working environment in which together we create the IT future products.
● A driven team and dynamic career opportunities help you to develop both personally and
● Flat Organization Structure: You get to work in an open climate, close to decision-makers
and with the possibility of making a difference
● Agile Methodologies Framework: You will find constant collaboration and working in
● Open and Productive 'Homebased': All you need to relax right in the office includes a bar,
PlayStation, massage chairs, billiards
● Good Life Balance: Extra health care insurance ‘NALS CARE,’ flexible working hours, English
classes, Yoga classes, Sexy dance...
● Fun At Work: Open Talk, Team Building, Company Trip, Sea game, and other activities.
● Rising and Competitive Income.
● 20 days annual leave.
● Performance bonus at the end of the year & Check-point at least twice a year.
● Working time: Monday - Friday (8.00AM - 11.30AM, 1.00PM - 5.30PM).
● At least 1 year of work experience as an Flutter developer.
● At least 2 years of Android native (Kotlin) or iOS native (Swift).
● Excellent knowledge in Dart language and good knowledge of Flutter SDK's.
● Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
● Have knowledge of principles of functional reactive programming.
● Strong knowledge of MVVM, Clean Architecture to build clean, easy to maintain applications
driven by business logic.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
● Experience in custom views and animation.
● Experience at least one State Management like Bloc, GetX, Provider, Riverpod, ...
● Familiarity with continuous integration.
● Experience in Git.
● Creative approach to problem-solving and be resourceful and tenacious enough to find a
solution when nothing seems to work.
● Ability to work under intense pressure.
● Experience in both Android and iOS native development is a plus.
Đăng nhập để xem đầy đủ thông tin nộp hồ sơ.