Kinh nghiệm: Từ 2 - 3 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 người
Account Leader is responsible for coordinating a Production Group in a daily procedure with clients of
similar features or fields of business. Account Leader ensures that the Production Group operates
optimally and creatively while following the NALS general policy and process.
● Customer Success Management.
● Make Group Team Motivation.
● Follow Financial indicators in the Group.
● Be under the supervision of other Function Teams.
● Request or release manpower to effectively utilize current resources for the group.
● Partake in the last round interview to assess potential candidates for the group.
● Allocate manpower with different positions in groups to meet project needs.
● Request essential training to boost skills for group members.
● Adjust group’s operational process to adapt with clients needs without breaking shared
principles with Project Function.
● Send and follow up quotation and liquidation of assigned clients.
● An inspiring working environment in which together we create the IT future products.
● A driven team and dynamic career opportunities help you to develop both personally and
● Flat Organization Structure: You get to work in an open climate, close to decision-makers
and with the possibility of making a difference
● Agile Methodologies Framework: You will find constant collaboration and working in
● Open and Productive 'Homebased': All you need to relax right in the office includes a bar,
PlayStation, massage chairs, billiards
● Good Life Balance: Extra health care insurance ‘NALS CARE,’ flexible working hours, English
classes, Yoga classes, Sexy dance...
● Fun At Work: Open Talk, Team Building, Company Trip, Sea game, and other activities.
● Rising and Competitive Income.
● 20 days annual leave.
● Performance bonus at the end of the year & Check-point at least twice a year.
● Working time: Monday - Friday (8.00AM - 11.30AM, 1.00PM - 5.30PM).
● Effective communication skills to thoroughly understand client needs as well as product
functions and features.
● A business mindset to understand clients' business models and delegation skills to allocate
team members, process, and technical trends to make a good contribution to winning clients'
Đăng nhập để xem đầy đủ thông tin nộp hồ sơ.